Cold And Flu Guide
The Cold And Flu Guide is a highly simplified medical guide. The aims of this guide are to assist clinicians in determining whether a patient has a cold or flu, and in providing the appropriate treatment in each case. It demonstrates some basic things you can do with PROforma:
- Collect data
- Create a decision based on collected data
- Create a task that runs only if certain conditions are met
- Create a task that runs only after something else happens
- Order tasks so that they run consecutively
- Straightforward linear process
- Data-triggered tasks (State Trigger)
- Run or discard tasks (Precondition)
- Decision making (Recommendation Rule)
If you have installed the Tallis Toolset, you can find this sample in the World > Samples folder in the ACL Web Repository.
Click her for information about using the web enactment application.
Click here for a detailed description of this sample.