The BMI sample is a process that receives the end-user’s height and weight as input, and displays the Body Mass Index as output. This process demonstrates several PROforma features:
- Performing calculations in the background
- Enquiries that operate in the background and are not displayed to the end-user
- Displaying dynamic values to the end-user
- Value assignment (Postcondition)
- Optional data items (Status = Optional)
- Displaying data item values (Concatenation function)
If you have installed the Tallis Toolset, you can find this sample in the World > Samples folder in the ACL Web Repository.
Click her for information about using the web enactment application.
Click here for a detailed description of this sample.