The Early Referrals Application (ERA) is an interactive decision support tool to support General Practitioners in identifying those patients with suspected cancer that should be referred under the 2-week standard outlined by the Department of Health's "Referral Guidelines for Suspected Cancer".
It demonstrates several things you can do with PROforma:
- Collect data (Patient Information, symptoms, examinations, investigations)
- Create a decision based on results of an enquiry (the referral decisions)
- Create a task that runs only if certain conditions are met (the referral actions depend on the results of the referral decisions)
- Offer the end-user a choice between tasks (the Cancer plans have Event Triggers, and so the clinician can determine which one to invoke)
- Triggerable tasks & task menu
If you have installed the Tallis Toolset, you can find this sample in the World > Samples folder in the ACL Web Repository.
Click her for information about using the web enactment application.
Click here for a detailed description of this sample.