Useful task attributes: Automatic tasks
The automatic property is only applicable to actions and decisions. Actions and decisions that are automatic do not require end-user confirmation to complete; they are performed by the engine in the background. By default, tasks are non-automatic.
- Actions – the procedure is not displayed to the end-user, as the action is confirmed automatically by the engine.
- Decisions – the recommended candidate (or candidates, if multiple candidate selection is enabled) is committed automatically. The candidates are not displayed to the end-user.
- Note: If the decision only allows for single selection of candidates and more than one candidate is recommended, the candidate with the highest priority is committed. If priority values are equal, the candidate with the highest netsupport is committed.
Browse through a process-description:
- The Setting BP values action is automatic: it occurs in the background without troubling the user.
- If you have installed the Tallis Toolset, you can find this sample in the World > Samples folder in the ACL Web Repository.
- Run this sample file
- Click here for a detailed description of this sample.